cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love! - https://www.oath.com/uxresearch

Kane and Toews for Kucherov and Josi

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Kane and Toews for Kucherov and Josi

Just got offered Kuch and Josi for Kane and Toews. I drafted Kane 3rd overall, but now not sure he will have as good of a season without Panarin. Categories are G, A, +/-, PPP, SHG, GWG, SOG.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Contributin' 'Hoo

Re: Kane and Toews for Kucherov and Josi

It depends how deep are you at D. If you are weak at D then I would do it, as previously mentioned Josi is turning in the a stud on D. Kucherov and Kane are similar and no Hossa or Panarin, although have Saad back. Still can likely find a guy on the wire to replace a foward but a stud D you wont find on the wire market.

4 REPLIES
Bold 'Hoo

I'm not down on Kane by any means - I think 3rd best player is probably about right - but I think the overall package of Kucherov/Josi is better.

Pro 'Hoo Helper

whos ur d-men i would josi is a top 10 d kucherov is = with JT who is questionable and kane is likely drop in goals seeing hes the only laget scorer without Panera and hossa and others

Sports All-star

I have Kane and Kucherov almost equal.  Josi is turning into a stud defenceman.  Toews is one of the great players in the game's history, but I think he is better on the ice for all the intangibles than he is as a fantasy player (FO%, leadership, good with refs,etc.).  That said, with SHG as a category, assuming H2H, he might win you 3 or 4 categories throughout the season since most weeks the SHG category will be zero. 

I still prefer the Kucherov/Josi side.  If you can get almost even point production from your back end as you can from Toews, let the Blackhawk fan have them. 

Contributin' 'Hoo

It depends how deep are you at D. If you are weak at D then I would do it, as previously mentioned Josi is turning in the a stud on D. Kucherov and Kane are similar and no Hossa or Panarin, although have Saad back. Still can likely find a guy on the wire to replace a foward but a stud D you wont find on the wire market.