Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

J. Nelson and I. Crowell offered for Jay Ajayi, pls help

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

J. Nelson and I. Crowell offered for Jay Ajayi, pls help

this guy wants to trade me j. nelson, wr.  and I. Crowell rb, for my running back, Jay Ajayi rb.

I have ezekiel Elliot, Ameer Abdullah Terrance west and Johnathan stewart as my other backs, my wrs are DeAndre Hoplins, Larry fitzgerald, Golden tate, Sammy walker and Ted ginn, jr, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

• trade
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bold 'Hoo

Re: J. Nelson and I. Crowell offered for Jay Ajayi, pls help

I do like Crowell this year, it appears he is going to get good volume.  But I wouldnt do it.  I think Ajai has a career year in receptions with Cutler as QB.  Also you are fine at WR.  Yes Nelson had a good stat line week one but that was more of a fluke and you are fine at WR.  You could honestly probably find a WR of Nelsons calibar on the waiver wire...so you are pretty much trading Crowell for Ajay straight up and I wouldnt make that trade.

2 REPLIES
Bold 'Hoo

I do like Crowell this year, it appears he is going to get good volume.  But I wouldnt do it.  I think Ajai has a career year in receptions with Cutler as QB.  Also you are fine at WR.  Yes Nelson had a good stat line week one but that was more of a fluke and you are fine at WR.  You could honestly probably find a WR of Nelsons calibar on the waiver wire...so you are pretty much trading Crowell for Ajay straight up and I wouldnt make that trade.

Pro 'Hoo

Thanks for taking your time to help me out, glad i read that other post of yours that said if it was jordy nelson take it, so i did, i thought one of those guys was out for season or something i missed.