cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

J. Murray for M. Turner

SOLVED
Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

J. Murray for M. Turner

I've been offered Turner for Murray.

10 man, 9 cat

Team:

J. Murray

E. Payton

K. Walker

P. George

E. Bledsoe

J. Grant (OKC)

N. Jokic

N. Vucevic

R. Gobert

P. Siakam

D. Favors

Thad. Young

T. Satoransky

INJ:

D. Cousins

When Cousins comes back, I'm probably going to drop J. Grant, or else I'd have too many forwards.  I've been winning in FG%, Reb, Stl, and TOs.  Getting Turner will shore up my blocks, as Murray doesn't get a lot of defensive stats.  

I also thought about doing a 2-for-1 so I can keep Murray for his points and FT%.  Perhaps T. Satoransky and another piece?

Thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Contributin' 'Hoo

Re: J. Murray for M. Turner

It's a good trade but you'd have four centers...make sure you balance your other positions equally so the acquisition of turner doesn't make your team lopsided.

Also – don't drop grant, drop favors. He's another PF/C type of guy – if you do the trade, you won't need him, with four other guys who play the 5. 

5 REPLIES
'Hoo Helper

I would definitely go for it as is. Also, I would strongly advise that you drop Favors rather than Grant.

Contributin' 'Hoo

It's a good trade but you'd have four centers...make sure you balance your other positions equally so the acquisition of turner doesn't make your team lopsided.

Also – don't drop grant, drop favors. He's another PF/C type of guy – if you do the trade, you won't need him, with four other guys who play the 5. 

Rookie All-star

@nc2chicken 

Hi Chicken. 

I agree with @Tdot. It's a decent trade, but do you really think you need another C? 

Pro 'Hoo

Good value, but doesn't make sense for your roster unless you would then go ahead and make another trade involving 1 of your bigs. You already have 3 top 20 PF/C's and a couple other serviceable bigs. Getting rid of 1 of your only 3 legit PG's to add another PF/C does not make any sense to me. And this doesn't even take into account having Cousins.

If I were you I would actually try trading 1 of your bigs for a SG/SF.

Established 'Hoo

@CelticsFan207 @Jimmyboy @Tdot @rainmaker42

Dropping Favors over Grant?  I guess that's a good idea.  I only wanted to go with Favors because he's been a good source of defensive stats and TOs.