cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Is DeMarre Carroll worth it?

Contributin' 'Hoo

Is DeMarre Carroll worth it?

Current roster:

KAT

Lavine

D. Collison

Butler

mirotic

Aldridge

Wesley matthews

Bagley

H. Barnes

Jrue

Portis

B. Lopez

Sexton

KLove (IR)

Is it worth dropping Bagley for Demarre carroll? He's on fire right now, and on the waiver wire as well – I have a feeling that's not going to last long...

Is it worth picking Carroll up though? Will he continue his tear?
If not, here are some other pickup options if I drop Bagley:

D-Wade, tyreke evans, Oubre, Terrence ross, Etwaun moore, Malik Monk, RHJ (should be back from injury soon) 

Let me know what you guys think. thanks!

3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

Re: Is DeMarre Carroll worth it?

I'd ride the hot hand, and pick up Carroll. 

Contributin' 'Hoo

I'd definitely give Carroll a look over Bagley right now......he was barely worth having before his injury and it sounds like the Kings maybe showcasing a couple guys (Cauley-Stein) to do something by the deadline.  They aren't letting Bagley play in back-to-backs right now, so drop Bagley, roll with Carroll.  Worse case, you lose Bagley and stream the spot until you find someone worth keeping.  Good luck.

Pro 'Hoo

Assuming this is not a keeper or dynasty league, I'd definitely feel comfortable dropping Bagley for Carroll right now. I wouldn't necessarily bank on Carroll producing for the rest of the year, but I think for the short term he will outproduce Bagley by a good margin.

Especially considering the talent of the other FA's you mentioned, it looks like your league will always have a potential hot hand FA to swap later if Carroll doesn't work and someone else grabs Bagley.