cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

How many votes against my accepted trade offer does it take...

SOLVED
Highlighted
Reliable 'Hoo

How many votes against my accepted trade offer does it take...

In a 10 team league to kill the deal?

I'm trying to acquire Joe Mixon by offering up Chris Hogan and Tevin Coleman.  The person who accepted my offer has David Johnson, Marshawn Lynch, Joe Mixon and Rex Burkhead for RBs.  The WRs are Tyrell Pryor Sr, Tyreek Hill, Kenny Britt and Randall Cobb.  She has Tom Brady and Gronk for a nice QB/TE connection and I thought Chris Hogan would be enticing for her.

My thought is that Mixon will be a high RB2 to low RB1 stud by mid-season (if not sooner).  I can afford to wait it out as I have Kareem Hunt, Christian McCaffrey, Darren Sproles, Chris Carson and Javarious Allen.  My WRs are Julio Jones, Dez Bryant, Devante Parker and Cooper Kupp.

She has accepted my offer but it will not transition until 9/23 with the chance that owners can vote against it.  So how many does it take?  1, 5 or 6 votes against?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reliable 'Hoo

Re: How many votes against my accepted trade offer does it take...

It varies from league to league. But I don't think you have anything to worry about as you didn't rip her off. If anything, you overpaid as Mixon is currently a RB3 in fantasy. I agree with you that Mixon should be starting soon, but as of now he's in a crowded timeshare. There's no reason that this trade should get vetoed.
3 REPLIES
Reliable 'Hoo

It varies from league to league. But I don't think you have anything to worry about as you didn't rip her off. If anything, you overpaid as Mixon is currently a RB3 in fantasy. I agree with you that Mixon should be starting soon, but as of now he's in a crowded timeshare. There's no reason that this trade should get vetoed.
Reliable 'Hoo

I tend to agree.  This is a ripe time to get Mixon in my opinion.  I have a deep enough bench at RB to where if Mixon doesn't pan out, it won't kill me but if he suddenly starts dominating and getting 15 to 20 touches with 3 to 5 targets receiving, it will work out very well for me.  Frankly...right now (until Cincinnati shakes things up), I would consider Mixon my lowest floor RB in company with Hunt, McCaffrey, Carson, Allen and Sproles.

'Hoo Helper

I am no longer enamored by Mixon but to each their own

I believe your need over 50% to reject a trade, and that hardly ever happens without extenuating circumstances