cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Harden Trade Package review

SOLVED
Established 'Hoo

Harden Trade Package review

Hey guys, need your help again. I am currently thinking of trading KAT, Doncic for Harden. But the other player is proposing a 2-for-3 trade that includes KAT, Doncic and Markkanen for his Harden plus another one. I was asking for Harden and Beal but its a hard sell, so he proposed either Ayton or Spida. with this package is it fair trade?

Current Roster:

Mike Conley

Trae Young

Luca Doncic

Jarrett Allen

Lauri Markkanen

KAT

AD

Gobert

Kris Dunn

Tobias Harris

Myles Turner

Garry Harris

Kyle Lowry (IL)

League is 10-cat, H2H with 8 teams

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rookie All-star

Re: Harden Trade Package review

@Jp029 

Harden is definitely a Top 5 stud. 

Your task is getting the other manager to hit the Accept button. 

Harden is hot right now, so he/she will probably demand a premium return. 

It's all about how much you're willing to pay, my friend. 

9 REPLIES
'Hoo Helper

I'm not sure who Spida is but it's a fair deal with Ayton. I couldn't tell you which side I like better

'Hoo Helper

Oh, Mitchell. I much prefer Ayton to him and he's a better match too with all those rebounds you are giving up

Established 'Hoo

@Jp029 It also depends on who you think of picking up once you get Harden and Ayton/Spida. 

I'm a big KAT fan so I'm leaning more towards the KAT side.  Harden is definitely one of the best players you can get at the moment as he's on another level, both in reality and in fantasy, but I do believe he'll come back down to Earth once CP3 is back.  You'd be buying quite high at this moment, so you'll be offering an arm and a leg, as any Harden owner would want.

Established 'Hoo

@nc2chicken Mcgee is available so planning to get him. I think Harden can compensate for the 3s and ast that I would be giving up, while Mcgee will give blocks and reb along with Ayton, plus their ft is not bad for their position. 

Contributin' 'Hoo

I wouldn't do the first one. Harden is going off right now, and this guy is taking advantage of that and selling high. Within a week or two, I'd say, his output will go down to his regular level (which is still amazing) – but that is a very high return for Harden. KAT is still a top 5 asset imo, and Doncic is underrated. 

The second deal is closer – especially if you can get Javale off waivers, but I still wouldn't do it. Up to you though...

Highlighted
Rookie All-star

I'd hold firm on Beal. 

Rookie All-star

@Jp029 

Hi JP. 

When you target a specific player, it becomes a total seller's market. Be prepared to overpay. 

When you target a specific position or scoring category, the market shifts a bit towards the buyer, since you have more options. 

Established 'Hoo

@Jimmyboy is Harden a top 5 fantasy player though? Or am I just to high on him right now? I might be losing to much than what I will be receiving with Ayton and Harden..
Rookie All-star

@Jp029 

Harden is definitely a Top 5 stud. 

Your task is getting the other manager to hit the Accept button. 

Harden is hot right now, so he/she will probably demand a premium return. 

It's all about how much you're willing to pay, my friend.