cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Garry Harris, Kris Dunn or Tim Hardaway Jr.?

SOLVED
Established 'Hoo

Garry Harris, Kris Dunn or Tim Hardaway Jr.?

Gary Harris is currently on our waiver wire and I'm wondering if I should drop Kris Dunn or THJ for him. Is he even worth the drop? Other option is dropping Trae (still not too high on him but huge potential).

Current Roster:

Mike Conley

Trae Young

Luca Doncic

Jarrett Allen

Lauri Markkanen

KAT

AD

Gobert

Kris Dunn

Tobias Harris

Myles Turner

THJ

Kyle Lowry (IL)

League is 10-cat, H2H with 8 teams

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
'Hoo Helper

Re: Garry Harris, Kris Dunn or Tim Hardaway Jr.?

Ah, I always thought those categories were silly.

My main advice to you is to do it quickly before someone beats you to the punch. I expect Harris to be a top 40 player from February to the end of the year.

9 REPLIES
'Hoo Helper

I would drop any of the 3 for him . My first choice would be Young but if you are partial to him then Hardaway.

'Hoo Helper

Whats the 10th cat?

Highlighted
Rookie All-star

@Jp029 

Hi JP. 

I have kinda the same dilemma with Lowry on one of my teams. 

When he comes back, we will have to drop a player also. 

Personally, I'm going to keep my other PGs until the Lowry situation becomes a bit clearer. 

Established 'Hoo

I'd probably drop THJ or Trae.  Both of them have a high TO rate, and not to mention Nuggets have arguably the best fantasy playoff schedule.

I'm leaning more towards THJ though, because Gary Harris can replicate what he does, and more.

Established 'Hoo

@rainmaker42 actually there are two more. TECH and EJCT. **bleep** those stats.

Established 'Hoo

@Jimmyboy I need to make a move as Garry Harris can be snatched up by anyone from the waiver wire. Don't know what the problem with Kyle aside from his injury but his production trended down especially during the 4 game duds he had last month. Hopefully trading Jrue for him won't be the biggest mistake I made for this season.

Established 'Hoo

@nc2chicken thanks for the suggestion! Actually thinking the same and with Kyle out, Trae is handing out good amounts of assists the past few games. With all the PGs I have, you'd think I'd be winning that cat but nope.

'Hoo Helper

Ah, I always thought those categories were silly.

My main advice to you is to do it quickly before someone beats you to the punch. I expect Harris to be a top 40 player from February to the end of the year.

'Hoo Helper

Assuming he doesn't get too many technicals lol