cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Fantasy Baseball Trade Evaluation/ Marco Estrada, Stephen Piscotty for Felix Hernandez, Brandon Drur

Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Fantasy Baseball Trade Evaluation/ Marco Estrada, Stephen Piscotty for Felix Hernandez, Brandon Drur

Is this a good trade to accept?  I was offered Marco Estrada, Stephen Piscotty for Felix Hernandez, Brandon Drury

• Fantasy Baseball
3 REPLIES
Reliable 'Hoo

Re: Fantasy Baseball Trade Evaluation/ Marco Estrada, Stephen Piscotty for Felix Hernandez, Brandon

I would rather have Felix and Drury than Estrada/Piscotty.  Drury plays higher value positions and more of them for flexibility, Felix has a higher K ceiling.  Piscotty (and the rest of the Cards for that matter) are off to a slow start.  He may finish with 25/90 but so will a ton of OF.  If Drury goes 20/80 from 2B, that's more value IMO.

Sports All-star

Re: Fantasy Baseball Trade Evaluation/ Marco Estrada, Stephen Piscotty for Felix Hernandez, Brandon

I love Brandon Drury this year.  He's basically what Schoop was last year but 2B/3B/OF eligible. 

I think Estrada will put up better ratios than Felix but will probably only start 20-25 games. 

I'd prefer the flexibility of Drury along with the more durable Hernandez.

Reliable 'Hoo

I've got several shares of Drury because of the flexibility. I like that side, but just abrely. It isn't a bad deal but there's not much sense in it. You'll get more homers with Piscotty, but neither side is a great improvement in any category over the other.