cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Dropped player on accident

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Dropped player on accident

I’m playing in a public league and my kid was messing around with my phone and a player was accidentally dropped. Now I can’t re claim until until the waiver wire period has passed. I asked the league to please allow me to have him back. Not sure all will comply tho
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rookie All-star

Re: Dropped player on accident

@Jdeguzman  There's nothing you can do if someone else decides to put in a claim and pick up the player.

2 REPLIES
Rookie All-star

@Jdeguzman  There's nothing you can do if someone else decides to put in a claim and pick up the player.

Highlighted
Rookie All-star

@Jdeguzman 

Hi JD. 

The Chopman is correct. All you can do is ask the other managers to give you a break.