cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Drop Trae Young?

SOLVED
Established 'Hoo

Drop Trae Young?

Should I be dropping Trae Young and get another pg from the FA list (Possibly for Satoransky or Vanvleet)? I recently acquired Harden and Ayton from a trade and I wanted to offset the TO these two will put out every night. No one in my league wants Trae right now so a trade is impossible. League is 10-cat, 8 team h2h format. Keep or drop?

Current roster:

Conley

Garry Harris

Harden

Tobias Harris

J.Allen

Turner

AD

Gobert

Mcgee

Trae

Dunn

Ayton

Lowry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Rookie All-star

Re: Drop Trae Young?

@Jp029 

That sounds like a good idea, JP. 

I'd drop Trae for the best available FA. Doesn't have to be a PG, in my opinion, since Lowry should be back soon. 

2 REPLIES
'Hoo Helper

Drop him. He's been far too horrible for an 8 team league.

Highlighted
Rookie All-star

@Jp029 

That sounds like a good idea, JP. 

I'd drop Trae for the best available FA. Doesn't have to be a PG, in my opinion, since Lowry should be back soon.