cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Do the unthinkable

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributin' 'Hoo

Do the unthinkable

I never thought when I drafted AJ Green that I ever would of thought about sitting him against Greenbay, but he just hasn't been producing. This is a standard league, I have Devonte Adams, Martavis Bryant, Tyrell Pryor, and Michael Crabtree. I almost have to start Crabtree cause he won it for me last week with his 3 tds and Adams is gonna get a lot more looks this week with Jordy and Cobb going down. Also Bryant had a great game too. So do I sit aj this week? I also have Dalvin Cook I could play at flex but I worry about him being productive with no sam Bradford.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pro 'Hoo

Re: Do the unthinkable

Confused as to how many you can start, but if you're in a 3 WR league, I'd say....

AJ, Davante, Crabtree, and Martavis.

AJ is unbenchable. I agree with your loyalty to Crabtree, and for Martavis- I'm feeling him against the Bears who've given up five 20+ yard receptions the first two weeks. 

Bench Pryor for sure, then decide between Dalvin or Davante for your flex. Dalvin going against the Bucs who only gave up 20 rushing yards against the Bears, while Davante is going to line up across Pacman Jones quite a bit.

7 REPLIES
Contributin' 'Hoo

Start him, you always start your studs no matter what.

Pro 'Hoo Helper

u can flex a wr but id start crab, adams, and green

Pro 'Hoo Helper

id bench BRyant too.  YOu see that packers D last week?  they got burnt.  Aj green will finally have a good game

Pro 'Hoo Helper

I agree with the other two replies.. AJ will pull it around, and would probably start all your WR's. If Bradford does play D. Cook could be a option. And if you decide you want to start him I would sit Pryor of the bunch. IMO.. GL in whatever direction you go!!!

'Hoo Helper

You are on the right track

Pro 'Hoo

Confused as to how many you can start, but if you're in a 3 WR league, I'd say....

AJ, Davante, Crabtree, and Martavis.

AJ is unbenchable. I agree with your loyalty to Crabtree, and for Martavis- I'm feeling him against the Bears who've given up five 20+ yard receptions the first two weeks. 

Bench Pryor for sure, then decide between Dalvin or Davante for your flex. Dalvin going against the Bucs who only gave up 20 rushing yards against the Bears, while Davante is going to line up across Pacman Jones quite a bit.

Reliable 'Hoo

I'd roll with Green (I am, in fact). Since firing the OC and with Green speaking up publicly (which he never does) I think Bengals feed him the ball. I'd definitely start him over Adams. Adams is a very good WR2/3 on good team with a good QB. But, if he's the #1 option, he wilts. Life is easier when the opposing defense schemes to stop Jordy and he gets favorable matchups. With Jordy out, the scheme won't be so much in Adams' favor.