cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Sports Community Contest 10 (Oct 22, 2018 - Nov 19, 2018)

Daniel Murphy trade worth it?

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Daniel Murphy trade worth it?

I already have Cesar Hernandez and thought I could boost the position by trying to buy low on Daniel Murphy.

The guy I'm trying to strike a deal with wants Max Muncy and David Peralta in return.

Is it worth it?

This is a keeper league but the way rules are set up, I would only get Daniel Murphy til the end of the season.

Since I picked up Muncy and Peralta off waivers, I would be able to keep either of them for a very long time.  Wasn't sure if it was worth giving up a future with Muncy for Murphy as a loaner til the end of the season?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rockstar 'Hoo

Re: Daniel Murphy trade worth it?

Hi Zim. 

I would not. Cesar is a good every day 2Bman, Peralta is a decent every day OFer, and Muncy is proving to be a very good multi-pos bench player. 

Murph got the 1/2 eligibilty, but since you cannot keep him, I'd pass.

2 REPLIES
Rockstar 'Hoo

Hi Zim. 

I would not. Cesar is a good every day 2Bman, Peralta is a decent every day OFer, and Muncy is proving to be a very good multi-pos bench player. 

Murph got the 1/2 eligibilty, but since you cannot keep him, I'd pass.

Trusted 'Hoo Helper

I think the trade itself is fine, but agree that given you have Cesar, you would be better off to decline.