cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Bledsoe on the IL

SOLVED
Pro 'Hoo

Bledsoe on the IL

A few days ago Bledsoe was marked as injured so I was able to place him in my team's IL spot, but now he is only marked as "out."

Now I can't add free agents because I'll have to move him back to my bench, which would be a huge burden on my team, and who knows when Bledsoe will actually get traded.

Is Bledsoe going to be placed back on the IL or do I just have to wait days/weeks/months for a trade?

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Bledsoe on the IL

See this post: https://forums.yahoo.net/t5/Help-with-Fantasy-Basketball/IL-Spot-Eric-Bledsoe/m-p/386655#M3440

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the Known issues and updates boards for the latest details.
10 REPLIES
Sports Pro All-star

@bootsy323

It all depends on how the Suns have him listed with the league.  Yahoo!'s status is dependent on that status.

Highlighted
'Hoo Helper

My guess is no. He's not injured, so I don't see how the Suns will list him as so.

Established 'Hoo

Same happens to me, i need to put him on IL

Pro 'Hoo

They just said today that there is no timetable for a trade...

Seems a bit silly for Yahoo to depend on the NBA listing for this situation seeing as how it is very unique. Expecting any yahoo team with Bledsoe to compete with one fewer roster spot is putting a huge strain on a fantasy team

Established 'Hoo

Yahoo has to put Bledsoe as INJ

'Hoo Recruit

i concur with both of you....hope it gets remedied soon

Established 'Hoo

Yahoo has to put Bledsoe as INJ

Established 'Hoo

I agree with your posting, Eric Bledsoe should be placed on the IL. According to Yahoo, there definition of being on IL is if a player missed a week. Considering that Bledsoe has been out for more than 2 weeks with no end in sight, that would qualify in my opinion and should be remedied immediately.

Yahoo - Please address Immediately as this is impacting many loyal users

RingoK69
Tags (2)
Pro 'Hoo

I wonder how yahoo would handle this if this happened to any 1st round player that you aren't even allowed to drop