cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Big Ben and Saints DST Situation

'Hoo Helper

Big Ben and Saints DST Situation

.5 PPR  championship weekend...... I have Big Ben and Prescott - plan on playing Ben.

My DST is New Orleans... Is that a situation I should be changing by getting a different DST Team?  Or change the QB to Prescott. Or leave it as Ben&New Orleans?  Right now I'm leaning on staying with Ben and the Saints... 

What are your comments and thoughts....   Thanks much.

8 REPLIES
'Hoo Helper

Re: Big Ben and Saints DST Situation

Comments please... thanks

'Hoo Helper

Comments ---  ?.

Established 'Hoo

Personally I think that Dak is the play to go with this week. Although he did miss his mark by quite a bit Dak should put up a very good game this week.   The saint have been very okay for a defense this season, I think that if you have a better defense available in your league I would go for them.  The dolphins are not owned in many leagues and have a very good matchup against Kessler and the Jags.  Playing the Saints against a very dangerous Steelers team with potentially having Connor back in the backfield doesnt seem like a good play to me. 

Trusted 'Hoo Helper

What other D's are available if your leaning on Big Ben?

'Hoo Helper

Other DST available are Cleveland, Indy, Miami, Wash, Dallas, Phil, Jax, Atlanta

'Hoo Helper

Other DST available are Cleveland, Indy, Miami, Wash, Dallas, Phil, Jax, Atlanta...

So stand with Ben and take one of these DSTs (if I drop the Saints from my roster)

Highlighted
Trusted 'Hoo Helper

I like Colt D this week. IMO.. GL in whatever you decide!!

'Hoo Helper

Indy is driven by the closeness of a potential playoff spot.... They'll come after the Giants hard... Giants are also playing without OBJ(and so am I). Also it's a Colt home game. Can they get me over 10 points? 

I have the Saints defense and like them alot, but the Steelers can put points on the board too. It's a tough decision to make I think... Saints lost to Dallas a few weeks ago

13-10 and still scored 15 points.. with 7 sacks. Also JuJu is hurt and is he doesn't playing it's a blow to Pitt.