cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sports Community Contest 6 (Nov 21, 2017 - Dec 12, 2017)

Amari Cooper or Michael Crabtree for rest of season?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributin' 'Hoo

Amari Cooper or Michael Crabtree for rest of season?

I already had Cooper and picked up Crabtree on waivers this week (someone dropped him because of the bye week I guess). I don't really have room for both of them on my roster and I don't think it would be smart anyways.

So which WR would you rather have the rest of the season:

Cooper or Crabtree

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
'Hoo Helper

Re: Amari Cooper or Michael Crabtree for rest of season?

Before you ditch, see if you can make a trade. A WR update, a RB update, TE update or QB update (IDK how your team looks). See who might have a RB to spare, I mean if you can idk trade Cooper or Crabtree and maybe get Ingram, why not, right? You never know until you try, if you got a player to spare (A bench rider) and he has some value, throw that player in to make the deal more sweet.

You can always drop one. Throw out some, throw one out to every owner, what's the worst that could happen, no one takes it. Both have some value

Now if you cant get a deal done...id rather have Crabtree personally. Cooper has burned so many owners.....Crabtree has gotten consistent points. 

Crabtree has had 2 bad week. Week 3 vs Washington (He got hurt though during the game) .7 points. Didnt play week 4. Last week Vs Miami only had 4 points (3 catches). Now...besides that....

(First number is non PPR, 2nd number is PPR stats if each catch is worth 1 point, I know some do each catch worth .5, but Im gonna do each catch worth 1).

Week 1: 8.3  / 14.3 PPR

Week 2: 26 / 32 PPR

Week 3: .7 / 1.7 PPR

Week 4: DNP

Week 5: 14.2 / 20.2 PPR

Week 6: 11.2 / 17.2 PPR

Week 7: 8.4 / 11.4 PPR

Week 8: 8.3 / 13.3 PPR

Week 9: 4 / 7 PPR

That's decent consistent numbers...Cooper has really had one good game and one BONKERS game.

Week 1 : 12.2 or 17.2 PPR

Week 7: 33 or 44 PPR

While week 7 can win you A GAME, Crabtrees numbers can keep you in EACH game. Ill take a player that I know will get me consistent good points. 

Week 2: 3.3 / 8.3 PPR

week 3: .6 / 1.6 PPR

Week 4: .9 / 2.9 PPR

Week 5: .8 / 1.8 PPR

Week 6: 2.8 / 7.8 PPR

Week 8: 5.2 / 10.2 PPR

Week 9: 5.8 / 9.8 PPR

So besides week 1-7, really nothing great here. Even Coopers breakout 33 or 44 PPR Crabtree had 26  or 32 PPR, and his numbers have just been more consistent to me. Id rather have Michael, but still see if you can make a deal and help your teams depth or even a solid RB2.

3 REPLIES
Bold 'Hoo

Crabtree seems to be the safer option, but surely you have someone else more expendable than either of these?  If one or the other goes down, the one remaining will see their looks skyrocket.

'Hoo Helper

Before you ditch, see if you can make a trade. A WR update, a RB update, TE update or QB update (IDK how your team looks). See who might have a RB to spare, I mean if you can idk trade Cooper or Crabtree and maybe get Ingram, why not, right? You never know until you try, if you got a player to spare (A bench rider) and he has some value, throw that player in to make the deal more sweet.

You can always drop one. Throw out some, throw one out to every owner, what's the worst that could happen, no one takes it. Both have some value

Now if you cant get a deal done...id rather have Crabtree personally. Cooper has burned so many owners.....Crabtree has gotten consistent points. 

Crabtree has had 2 bad week. Week 3 vs Washington (He got hurt though during the game) .7 points. Didnt play week 4. Last week Vs Miami only had 4 points (3 catches). Now...besides that....

(First number is non PPR, 2nd number is PPR stats if each catch is worth 1 point, I know some do each catch worth .5, but Im gonna do each catch worth 1).

Week 1: 8.3  / 14.3 PPR

Week 2: 26 / 32 PPR

Week 3: .7 / 1.7 PPR

Week 4: DNP

Week 5: 14.2 / 20.2 PPR

Week 6: 11.2 / 17.2 PPR

Week 7: 8.4 / 11.4 PPR

Week 8: 8.3 / 13.3 PPR

Week 9: 4 / 7 PPR

That's decent consistent numbers...Cooper has really had one good game and one BONKERS game.

Week 1 : 12.2 or 17.2 PPR

Week 7: 33 or 44 PPR

While week 7 can win you A GAME, Crabtrees numbers can keep you in EACH game. Ill take a player that I know will get me consistent good points. 

Week 2: 3.3 / 8.3 PPR

week 3: .6 / 1.6 PPR

Week 4: .9 / 2.9 PPR

Week 5: .8 / 1.8 PPR

Week 6: 2.8 / 7.8 PPR

Week 8: 5.2 / 10.2 PPR

Week 9: 5.8 / 9.8 PPR

So besides week 1-7, really nothing great here. Even Coopers breakout 33 or 44 PPR Crabtree had 26  or 32 PPR, and his numbers have just been more consistent to me. Id rather have Michael, but still see if you can make a deal and help your teams depth or even a solid RB2.

Pro 'Hoo Helper

I agree with the other replies.. I would roll with Crabtree as well.. GL!