cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Advice on trade. Causing conflict

Pro 'Hoo

Advice on trade. Causing conflict

Just wondering what you guys think if this is fairly being vetoed or not. It’s not my trade just seeing what you guys say. A lot of bickering going on I was on the veto side of things.

Horvat/Ekman Larson/Arvidsson(ir)
For

Konecny/Schiefele/Debrincat
4 REPLIES
Sports All-star

Re: Advice on trade. Causing conflict

There are almost always hard feelings when a deal gets vetoed.  I'm almost always of the opinion that the team getting the best player wins the deal.  In this case, Scheifele is that player.  That said, on the other side, the next 3 players that I would want are Arvidsson, Horvat and OEL so that almost evens things up for me.  Debrincat is a drop in my world of redraft.  So for me it comes down to Scheifele and Konecny for Arvidsson, Horvat and OEL.  I think it's pretty even and not veto worthy.  I'd definitely let it slide.  Pure stats, Scheifele 26 pts, Debrincat 19, Konecny 15 for 60 points.  Other side, Horvat 22, OEL (12 from the back end) and Arvidsson 13 (in 13 games, let's project 21 in 25 games (8 in the 12 games he missed?) for 56 points?  Pretty even.

Pro 'Hoo

Yeah you can make the case that the team getting Scheifele wins since he's the best player, but even though that is the case, (even viewing the trade as a whole i put the win to the Schifele side) thats nowhere near a veto and squabble level trade at all.

Highlighted
Sports All-star

There's no reason whatsoever to veto that trade. It's not unfairly lopsided. That's the only reason to veto a trade. You shouldn't be vetoing just because one team might win the deal. No trade is ever 100% even.

Rookie All-star

I agree that it doesn't really seem veto worthy whatsoever.