cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

same email sent multiple times

SOLVED
Established 'Hoo

same email sent multiple times

I am a member and moderator of a group called Puzzlelovers. I emailed yahoo and they sent me a link to here. Not sure anyone can help though apart from Yahoo, and they refuse. Anyway, I posted an email message with two attachments, as I do regularly, this one called Car nr starry 60. It has been sent over and over again, hundreds of times, to everyone in the list. I cannot work out how to stop it, or even if I can. I already deleted it from the puzzlelovers page of emails, but that did nothing. Can I do anything to stop it, or will it just stop eventually? I worry it is costing users money if they are paying by the megabyte downloaded.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Established 'Hoo

Re: same email sent multiple times

thank you for your help. i only access yahoo email from one device. however the problem seems to have fixed itself.

3 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

@bluefillyausi

If you access your email through another app or program, try removing and re-adding the account there. Sometimes syncing issues can cause messages to be sent multiple times.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
Established 'Hoo

thank you for your help. i only access yahoo email from one device. however the problem seems to have fixed itself.

New 'Hoo

Same issue - multiple emails sent - today 7:38 am CST 16DEC2018.  Seems to have fixed itself.