cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

receving email.

'Hoo Recruit

receving email.

I couldn't accept new (updated from 25 May) terms and privacy at right time. So I can't receive any email now. What should I do?

7 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: receving email.

@Eli626262

I can access the mailbox just fine, but that may be because I'm in the States? Are you signed into the account in question?

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
'Hoo Recruit

I can sign into the account without any question but I can't receive any email.

Official 'Hoo Staff

@Eli626262

Are you currently signed into the account in question?

'Hoo Recruit

No. I just can't receive Emails. 

Official 'Hoo Staff

@Eli626262

Let me clarify, is the account you're signed into right now the one that's not receiving emails?

'Hoo Recruit

No. It isn't. Actually, I can’t receive emails by “**Username Protected**@ymail.com” that is related to my Apple ID.

Apple sent some emails to “**Username Protected**@ymail.com”
to recognize my Apple ID, but I can’t sign to that email and I can't receive Apple emails in my new email address too and I can't use of my phone.
Mail Pro All-star

Greetings @Eli626262

When you send an email to this ymail.com address from another account what happens?  I see you say you can't receive the email but do you get a bounce back message saying the email couldn't be delivered?  When was the last time you had successfuly signed into this ymail account to check your email?  Yahoo requires that you sign into your account at least once every 12 months in order for your account to remain active.  Otherwise your account is deactived due to inactivity.  Once that happens it's unlikely you can recover this account.

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.