cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Yahoo will be right back error

SOLVED
Pro 'Hoo

Yahoo will be right back error

I know this is not the correct topic for this - but it is the only place I have access to ask the question.

This happened yesterday and again about 20 minutes ago.  Both times when I was sending a Message with an attachment.

It is NOT SOLVED as the "known issues and errors" indicates, but I am not able to post there.

Thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Yahoo will be right back error

@Sharon175,

Our engineers are working to have this corrected now. Updates will be posted here

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Yahoo will be right back error

@tom-p,

I see that you are using basic mail. Testing using our New Mial attachments are downloading and opening. I would recommend using the New Mail version of Yahoo.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
49 REPLIES
Pro 'Hoo

No Internet Connection

Why oh why does my Yahoo email all of a sudden say "No internet connection"?  All other internet pages are fine, and my email was fine until about an hour ago.  Yahoo is becoming increaseingly frustrating every day.  Can you please fix this issue - my clients depend on being able to reach me by email timely - and this is issue is interferring with that.  I haven't made any changes to my internet access so this is definitely not my issue - it's a Yahoo issue.  Uggggg.

Tags (1)
Pro 'Hoo

Re: No Internet Connection

Now I'm getting an Error 18 message - COME ON!  This is costing me valuable client time!!  Can I please get a fix on this issue?

New 'Hoo

Re: No Internet Connection

I am getting same message--and happens when I am trying to open an email or send an email.

wish Yahoo would fix it

Pro 'Hoo

No Internet Connection

Why does my Yahoo email suddenly say "No internet connection"?  All other internet pages are fine, and my email was fine until about two hours ago.  I've switched from Explorer to Google and got a brief reprieve from the issue, but now it's back.  I can see my emails are coming in, but I can't open them to review and I can't respond.  My business relies heavily on email - and this issue is costing me time and potentially money.  I've restarted my computer, signed out of email and closed the browser with no resolution.  Please help!!  Can I please get this fixed?  It's so frustrating.

Tags (1)
'Hoo Recruit

Re: no internet connection

This is happening to me occasionally, but today it is happening all the time.  Works for a while, then stops working with the "no internet connection" message.  I've tried multiple browsers, no change.  All other websites work fine, so there is in fact a working internet connection.

New 'Hoo

cant access mail

hello, i cant access my mail after im signed in and i dont know why it keeps saying mail temporely unavailaible whats going???

Tags (2)

Re: cant access mail

wrote:

hello, i cant access my mail after im signed in and i dont know why it keeps saying mail temporely unavailaible whats going???

New 'Hoo

Re: not able to aceess to my mails

i am unable to access to mail.could anyone help me.please find the below erro i am getting :

We,re experiencing some technical difficulties...

Pro 'Hoo

Why does Yahoo tell me no internet connection when my internet connection is JUST FINE

Here's the same problem "solved" in 2016  https://forums.yahoo.net/t5/Temporary-Errors/No-Internet-Connection-Message/m-p/17110#M4788

My subject prompted similar topics, which I didn't read, since it took me about 15 minutes to find THIS space where I wasn't faced with a forced choice answers that didn't fit or a grayed out question box.  Even asking a question is a problem.

Lately Yahoo keeps telling me no internet connection and won't send my message.  Funny thing is I can easily pull up OTHER websites and switch between pages, including my bank, library, and Amazon.  So it's not me, it's Yahoo.    What's the deal, Yahoo?