cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Why is my email temporary suspended?

SOLVED
New 'Hoo

Why is my email temporary suspended?

i am not receiving emails in my yahoo account. Error message comes up that my account is temporarily is suspended. Why is that happening? Please help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: Why is my email temporary suspended?

This error is usually temporary and is linked to sending/receiving too many emails in too short a time period. It should resolve itself.

Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know your issue was resolved. Give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for these actions. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the Announcements board for the latest details.
6 REPLIES
Mail All-star

Ed,  is there an error code?  lots of people have reported this same problem and we don't know why it is happening.  i dont work for Yahoo.
Administratin' 'Hoo

This error is usually temporary and is linked to sending/receiving too many emails in too short a time period. It should resolve itself.

Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know your issue was resolved. Give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for these actions. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the Announcements board for the latest details.
New 'Hoo

I have this message giong on for a few days. Have obviously not sent or received anything. 

I also checked the locations my account was logged into and the account was not hacked. 

What is going on???

Ralph1996

New 'Hoo

Every time someone sends me an email, they receive this message:
The response was:

554 delivery error: dd This account has been temporarily suspended. Please try again later. -ֲ *Link Removed - See the community guidelines for more information.*

This has been going on for days and is not self-resolving...

It is extremely agrevating that there is no one to talk to....

Moderatin' 'Hoo

@Ralph1996

I ran some maintenance on the account and it should be good to go now.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
New 'Hoo

My mail Id is temporary suspended please help