cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Unable to send emails Official Email Account

New 'Hoo

Unable to send emails Official Email Account

Hi,

I have 2 email accounts both official domains synced on yahoo for last 4-5 years now. Around 4-5 days ago, there was a major issue with the yahoo services and we had to reset all our passwords to access our emails.

While my one account is fully functional now, in the other account I am able to receive my emails but all emails that i send come back as

" MAILER DEAMON FAILURE" Failed to retrieve XOAUTH2 token from CredStore.

Please help

1 REPLY
Mail Pro All-star

Re: Unable to send emails Official Email Account

Greetings @ashking

Are these "official domains" registered through Yahoo or some other service?  I'm also unclear what you mean by saying these domains are synced on Yahoo. 

When you say you having an issue sending emails are you doing this from a laptop, desktop, phone, or tablet?  What browser, email program, or email app are you using to do this?  What version of Yahoo mail are you using?

Are you posting this question from the account having this issue?

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.