Sending

My address stoped sending and receiving emails from Mar,23.Please fix it ASAP

• Desktop Web Mail
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Sending

Hi there, Are you getting an error message? Please provide full details as to what steps you are taking and what behavior you are seeing. Also, what browser, mobile device or app version does this occur on.

Also, is the account in question the same one you created this inquiry with? If it's not, please create the inquiry using the Yahoo ID in question. Thanks.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
10 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

My address stoped sending and receiving emails from Mar,23.Please fix it ASAP

Tags (1)
Official 'Hoo Staff

Hi there, Are you getting an error message? Please provide full details as to what steps you are taking and what behavior you are seeing. Also, what browser, mobile device or app version does this occur on.

Also, is the account in question the same one you created this inquiry with? If it's not, please create the inquiry using the Yahoo ID in question. Thanks.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
'Hoo Recruit

no problum,hanks.

'Hoo Recruit

I don't want to use this email anymore.your company is very strange at all! No time to take a call but have time to reply emails.Maybe "reply emails" is the only thing came up to your CEO's mind,this is why "Yahoo" is going down!

New 'Hoo

please send the my passs ward

'Hoo Recruit

https://mg.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=8hl0a64aoob96

Maybe password is “Haomingdong”,I did not renember it.

New 'Hoo

Hi,

Mail Pro All-Star

Hi @raymondccdong,

Yahoo has a multitude of ways to help, but phone contact is not one of them and any phone number you see is a scammer trying to get your password, credit card number, or both.

This link will give you more information on the subject.

Staff did ask for information that could help, but of course you are free to move to another email.  You are welcome to come back if you choose.

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".
Mail Pro All-Star

Hi @Guaracy

Stay on topic.

You're encouraged to answer or add to another person's topic on Yahoo Communities, as long as your reply is relevant to the original post. If you want to post your own unique question or concern, please create a new topic. Posting an off-topic reply on another person's topic will add confusion to that topic, and not get you the answer you're looking for quickly. Off-topic posts may also be deleted if they distract from the conversation the original poster started.

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".