cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Mail Community Contest 4 (Oct 23, 2017 - Nov 19, 2017)

Send Error : Too many receipients for this email

SOLVED
Highlighted

Send Error : Too many receipients for this email

Getting this error when i am replying to an email. The account is old enough. The number of receipients are around 190.. please let me know why i am getting this error.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Send Error : Too many receipients for this email

Hi there, In order to better enforce anti-spam policies, Yahoo does not disclose the number of recipients or emails that can be sent at one time.

If you've received a notification that a limit has been met, you'll need to wait a set amount of time before you can send more emails. Most sending limit notifications inform you of how long you'll have to wait. Thanks.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
3 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Hi there, In order to better enforce anti-spam policies, Yahoo does not disclose the number of recipients or emails that can be sent at one time.

If you've received a notification that a limit has been met, you'll need to wait a set amount of time before you can send more emails. Most sending limit notifications inform you of how long you'll have to wait. Thanks.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy

THanks for your email. 

1. I have not received any notification over the limit so this does not apply here.

2. It has been the case for 2 days now so i dont think, this error would go away with time.

THanks

Mail All-star

dubey,   lots of people have done experiments to find out the maximum number of recipients.  all of them were long-time account holders.  many people got shut down at 25 recipients.   some got it at 10 recipients.  one guy set the record with 81 recipients.   your 190 is too many.  it will never work.  you need a paid account to send that many.  i don't work for Yahoo.