cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

People Are Unable To Reply My Mails.

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

People Are Unable To Reply My Mails.

Dear Sir/Ma

People can't reply me back, after they have received my mail, if they click on "Reply Sender". It will show a different name different from my usual account.

Pls, Yahoo should try and fix this problem for me. My client are complaining seriously because they can't replymy mail(s) again, my official business email address, which I have been using for the past 20yrs.

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mail Pro All-star

Re: People Are Unable To Reply My Mails.

Greetings @Gveso

Is this a free Yahoo account, a Yahoo Mail Pro account, or a Yahoo Smail Business account?  Are you sending these emails from your account using a laptop, desktop, phone, or tablet?  What browser or app are you using to do this?  Are you using Yahoo Basic, Yahoo Classic, or the New Mail to view your mail?

Have you checked what your reply-to address is? 

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue
2 REPLIES
Mail Pro All-star

Greetings @Gveso

Is this a free Yahoo account, a Yahoo Mail Pro account, or a Yahoo Smail Business account?  Are you sending these emails from your account using a laptop, desktop, phone, or tablet?  What browser or app are you using to do this?  Are you using Yahoo Basic, Yahoo Classic, or the New Mail to view your mail?

Have you checked what your reply-to address is? 

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue
'Hoo Recruit

Thanks @AurthurDent.

Is now working. I sent a mail through my yahoo to my other mail and click on "Reply Sender" and it gave me, my usual email address.

Thanks.