cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Mails not getting delivered

Established 'Hoo

Re: Mails not getting delivered

I can receive emails, but can't send them.  I can't find any way to fix the problem.  I click send and it says message sent.  The message will be in my sent box, but the sender never receives it.  I'm very frustrated and stressed.  Using a desktop

Official 'Hoo Staff

@nblakey

Is this with any recipient or just a specific one?

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
Tags (1)
Established 'Hoo

Started out just a couple here and there a couple of months ago.  Has gotten progressively worse.  Now It's almost everyone..

@scootermobile

what has hapeened to my account, why can't I send out mail

I use both my phone and my desktop

Mail Pro All-star

Greetings @phyllishilleric

What browser are you using on your desktop?  What version of Yahoo Mail are you using?  Are you seeing any error messages when trying to send these emails?  What date was the last email that you successfully sent?  What kind of phone are you using?  What email app are you using on the phone?

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.
'Hoo Recruit

No error message displayed.
Recepient didn't receive the email.
Official 'Hoo Staff

@nblakey

Have you noticed the issue happening with one particular domain over another? Do you get an error codes?

@patelviren37

How are you sending email? Does it happen with just one recipient or multiple?

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
Established 'Hoo

I can send from my yahoo.com account, but not my sbcglobal.net account (which is still yahoo).

Established 'Hoo

I can send from my yahoo.com account, but not my sbcglobal.net account (which is still yahoo).

I forgot to put the below, don't know if it has to be on there or not, but just in case.

@scottermobile