cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Insert a file or a photo into email text.

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Insert a file or a photo into email text.

Hello

How do I insert a photo into an email. I do not want to attach it I want it in the Email.

Thanks

Ruko

• Desktop Web Mail
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pro 'Hoo

Re: Insert a file or a photo into email text.

Sulejman

Barkley_Hound wrote:

@alexb  @ruko

You can drag a photo to the compose window and then place it in the body area or the attachment area.

6 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Hi there, Currently there is no such option but I recommend submitting your idea to our feedback forum where it has more visibility from our product team.
Thank you.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
Mail Pro All-Star

@alexb  @ruko

You can drag a photo to the compose window and then place it in the body area or the attachment area.

Feel free to Reply if my question or answer is not clear. Include @Barkley_Hound in the post.
I do not work for Yahoo and my replies are just my opinion based on experience.
Make sure your phone and email are current. There is no way to verify or recover an account without them.
'Hoo Recruit

Barkley_Hound wrote:

@alexb  @ruko

Thank you B_H

This is exactly what I would like to do. I don't understand however, what program do I drag the photo from? I have several photo viewing programs but I can't drag from any of them.

Thanks

Mail Pro All-Star

ruko wrote:

This is exactly what I would like to do. I don't understand however, what program do I drag the photo from? I have several photo viewing programs but I can't drag from any of them.

Thanks

@ruko

Just open the pictures folder in file explorer just like any file. Drag the name or photo (depending on the view) to the email. If you make the folder smaller you can open it over the email window and easily drag it.

Feel free to Reply if my question or answer is not clear. Include @Barkley_Hound in the post.
I do not work for Yahoo and my replies are just my opinion based on experience.
Make sure your phone and email are current. There is no way to verify or recover an account without them.
Pro 'Hoo

Sulejman

Pro 'Hoo

Sulejman

Barkley_Hound wrote:

@alexb  @ruko