cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Email I send from my phone don't show on desktop computer.

New 'Hoo

Email I send from my phone don't show on desktop computer.

I just noticed that any email I send from my phone, doesn't show up as sent on my desktop - it shows up in the drafts.   So it looks like it hasn't been sent but at the bottom of the draft, it says sent from iphone.  I'm very confused by this - I have not had a response from any of the emails that are showing up like this so I'm not sure they are being actually sent.   

Have you figured anything out about your issue?

Thanks,

Lori

1 REPLY
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Email I send from my phone is not showing up when I am on my desktop computer.

@loripierce67

The "Sent from iPhone" is a signature, text that appears at the bottom of an email you compose. This doesn't necessarily mean the email was sent yet. Sounds like your emails aren't being Sent but are being saved as Drafts. Do you see them in the Sent folder?

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare