cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Cannot send emails

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

Cannot send emails

Error message says an error occurred while sending the message. I cannot send email.  Email is placed into drafts. I have reset my password. Husband's yahoo email works fine from same device.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Cannot send emails

@DFlipp

Looks like your account has a weird sending name on it that our system sees as suspicious. Once you change it to your name, you should be good to go.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
5 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

@DFlipp

Looks like your account has a weird sending name on it that our system sees as suspicious. Once you change it to your name, you should be good to go.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
'Hoo Recruit

I will look at this, but wasn't an issue for past years. Sending prob began 2-3 weeks ago. Only changed my password and updated the att business yest.  I get an error message on the Mac when I logout. Red lock w/ line through it "This Connection is not private" and "this website may be impersonating "att.my.yahoo.com" to steel your personal and financial information. You should go back to the previous page."  2 button options: "show details" and "go back", which I never click on. Thank you so much!

'Hoo Recruit

I think it worked.  Changed my name as you advised and error message went away.  whoo hoo!!  Thank you!!!

New 'Hoo

Help me send emails now.
New 'Hoo

I am having the same issue, can't send emails from **Username Protected**@sbcglobal.net