cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Cannot send email

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

Cannot send email

Everytime I send an email, I get a failure notice saying the email was unable to be sent because it "expected only one recipient!"

This happens whether I send an email to one recipient or multiple.

i've tried from both my desktop as well as my iphone with the same (non)results.

Hopefully will resolve but any suggestions?  This is likely the final straw to go to gmail.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pro 'Hoo

Re: Cannot send email

Hi All Thread Buddies!

The email seems to be working now! How is it with all of you?
14 REPLIES
New 'Hoo

this exact same thing just started happening to me just now and I cant find any help on it.

New 'Hoo

Same problem!!  Really getting **bleep**!  NEED TO EMAIL MY SOCCER TEAM

'Hoo Recruit

to clarify, this is the error message I receive:

"Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following addresses.

<EMAIL ADDRESS 1>, <EMAIL ADDRESS 2>:
expected only one recipient!"

However, this happens regardless of the number of email address I send an email too.  I am using the Chrome (and Explorer) browsers at yahoo.com from my desktop.
Pro 'Hoo

Me too!  I posted same question!

New 'Hoo

I am seeing the same issue. For each recipient, I receive an email from **Username Protected**@yahoo.com stating expected only one recipient! This is Crap!

New 'Hoo

Exact same issue- from desktop and iphone. Bad enough that wont integrate with all my other accounts - now this!
New 'Hoo

I seem to be able to send to a single recipient but not multiple.

What use is this is no one who can fix it is watching?!

'Hoo Recruit

No matter how many e-mail addresses I send to, all e-mails come back as "expected only 1 recipient".  This is becoming very frustrating since I am on a call committee and may have to call over 50 people if I can't send e-mails from a contact list!

New 'Hoo

I started  having the e-mail send error message 2 hours ago: mailer-daemon "expected only one recipient."