cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Cannot Send Mail

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Cannot Send Mail

A copy has been placed in your Outbox.  The recipient **Username Protected**@abc.com was rejected by the server.

I cannot send an email to myself from my phone.  Example:  I took a picture on my phone, then I want to email it to myself so I can access photo on my computer.

I can send to other people.

I've gotten the latest iphone update

I've restarted / rebooted my phone

I've removed and added my yahoo account to the iphone mail app.

Nothing is working.

Please help.

Thanks in Advance,

Paulina

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderatin' 'Hoo

Re: Cannot Send Mail

@PowPow

If the IMAP settings are ok and sending works from yahoo.com or the Yahoo Mail app, you would need to contact Apple for further assistance.

Also, regarding the emails getting stuck in Outbox, here's an article that should help.

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo! If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.
18 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

@PowPow,

Has the account been removed and re-added? 

If you see any helpful posts, give a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Established 'Hoo

@jim_jam,

I am having the same issues as the original poster of this thread. I removed my account from Outlook and now I can't even add it back; there are some serious issues going on within Yahoo. All of my settings are correct as far as adding IMAP account to Outlook. Can you please update us as to what is going on?

Official 'Hoo Staff

@mikesearssmith,

I would recommend double-checking your IMAP settings

If you see a response that answers your question, please mark Accept as Solution!
Established 'Hoo

I have tripled checked. I have had other people in my office double and triple check. Still not working.

Official 'Hoo Staff

@mikesearssmith,

For further support with Outlook, you would need to contact Microsoft for further support with their product. 

Pro 'Hoo

Yes, I have deleted and added the account

Pro 'Hoo

Sorry.  I didn't follow the response format :

@jim_jam

Yes, I had tried deleting and adding the account .  It did not fix my issue.

Official 'Hoo Staff

@PowPow,

Does mail send when using yahoo.com or the Yahoo Mail app? 

Pro 'Hoo

@Jim_Jam

Good question, and yes from browser, I can send an email to myself.  

From iphone mail app:  Another fact is that I can send an email to others and bcc myself and this email will be sent.  I just can't send directly to myself.