cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Can't move email from inbox to sent items back

New 'Hoo

Can't move email from inbox to sent items back

hello to all, i moved an email from sent folder to inbox by mistake, but now i can not move it now to sent folder, how can i do that? 

2 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Can't move email from inbox to sent items back

@mcerdem82

Typically, you can't move emails into the Sent folder because it messes things up on the backend in the system.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
Highlighted
Mail Pro All-star

Re: Can't move email from inbox to sent items back

Greetings @mcerdem82

Send the email to yourself.  That way you will see a copy goes to your Sent folder and then you will get a copy in your Inbox.  You can delete the copies in your Inbox.

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.