cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in 中文 (Chinese), Français (French), Deutsch (German), and Español (Spanish).

Adding a Logo to email signature

SOLVED
Highlighted
RNO
New 'Hoo

Adding a Logo to email signature

Before the update I had an approved franchise logo attached to my email signature and now it doesn't appear and I can't seem to add it anymore....any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mail Pro All-star

Re: Adding a Logo to email signature

@Royaltsnc  @RNO

I just checked and it still works with the desktop version of Yahoo mail. I do not have the Yahoo App.

Yahoo Mail Account Settings

Yahoo Mail Account Settings have options to change name and reply-to address, signature, and mail forwarding.

• Hover over the far right gear icon in Yahoo Mail and then click "settings".

• Click "accounts" in left column.

• Click on the primary address.

To change signature

• Check the signature option and add the information.
  • A photo can be dragged or copied and pasted here from your computer or a web page.

Signature and Forwarding.PNG

Feel free to reply if my question or answer is not clear. Include @Barkley_Hound in the post.
I do not work for Yahoo and my postings are just my opinion based on experience.
Make sure your phone and email are current. There is no way to verify or recover an account without them.
4 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

same questions.  I am trying to add a logo for my business to my signature and the logo was created by me and is my property but how do i add it to the signature section?????

Mail Pro All-star

@Royaltsnc  @RNO

I just checked and it still works with the desktop version of Yahoo mail. I do not have the Yahoo App.

Yahoo Mail Account Settings

Yahoo Mail Account Settings have options to change name and reply-to address, signature, and mail forwarding.

• Hover over the far right gear icon in Yahoo Mail and then click "settings".

• Click "accounts" in left column.

• Click on the primary address.

To change signature

• Check the signature option and add the information.
  • A photo can be dragged or copied and pasted here from your computer or a web page.

Signature and Forwarding.PNG

Feel free to reply if my question or answer is not clear. Include @Barkley_Hound in the post.
I do not work for Yahoo and my postings are just my opinion based on experience.
Make sure your phone and email are current. There is no way to verify or recover an account without them.
'Hoo Recruit

I am having the same issue from the desktop there is no option for me to add a logo. I've tried what was suggested and I am still having no luck.
on_
'Hoo Recruit

So it is now nearly two years later, and the problem has reared its head up again.

Goal:  Add logo, social icons with links to email signature.
Tried: 

1. Copying and pasting image in new Yahoo mail format as of July 2, 2018
  2. Switching back to Yahoo Classic (whatever is considered classic as of July 2, 2018), copying and pasting per the instructions
  3. Online research:  Online threads dated as recently as May 11, 2018 provides a how-to that is based off of Yahoo Classic, essentially bullet two above.

It seems counter-trends, however, are putting logos in the email signature no longer an option now?  

Please provide instructions on how to put logos and graphics in email signature line.  Thanks!