cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

1 unread message counter issue

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

1 unread message counter issue

My Email Counter is keep on showing me 1 Unread Email Counter everywhere in my yahoo mail inbox, My Web-Based mail and even on my mobile app as well. 

though I dont have any unread email in my inbox neither in any other folder.

Please help any one, if any one else faces this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: 1 unread message counter issue

@s_ahmad88

I forwarded your information up to our engineering department so they can check into this more for you.

12 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

@s_ahmad88

I forwarded your information up to our engineering department so they can check into this more for you.

'Hoo Recruit

ooh Thank GOD its fixed now

New 'Hoo

I am having the same problem and its driving me crazy!!!!

Official 'Hoo Staff

@3dngin

I checked out your account and forwarded your information up to our engineering team so they can look into this for you.

New 'Hoo

I'm having the same issue with the unread message showing up, however everything has been read.

Official 'Hoo Staff

@rebacole

I checked out the account and everything seems to be in order. The counter shows 39 unread messages in the inbox, and that seems to match up. Does it look good on your end? If needed, I would try clearing the cache in your browser and making sure you're using a supported web browser like Firefox or Chrome.

New 'Hoo

I’m having the same issue. I believe this is also causing the mail app in iPhone to not display any messages.
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Js170196

I went ahead and forwarded your information up to our engineering team so they can look into this for you.

New 'Hoo

I have the same problem.  But I have 2 unread message counters across all my accounts.  Phone, laptop, etc.  How do I fix this?