cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel
Announcements
Some draft emails are missing from the Drafts folder. We're working to fix this as soon as possible. Learn more

Reactivating Account

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Reactivating Account

When I look at my mail box it tells me to reactivate my account by contacting custome support.

Wohoo!

• Desktop Web Mail
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: Reactivating Account

Hi there, I have escalated the issue to our engineers. Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this for you.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
Pro 'Hoo

What is the sort of time frame before some resolution is given to this issue.? I am in need of a recovery token that is being mailed to the account in question. This is one heck of a catch 22 scenario.

66 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Hi there, I have escalated the issue to our engineers. Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this for you.

Please remember to accept the answer as "Accepted Solution" if it satisfies your inquiry. Kudos are highly encouraged too! Cheers! Smiley Happy
Pro 'Hoo

What is the sort of time frame before some resolution is given to this issue.? I am in need of a recovery token that is being mailed to the account in question. This is one heck of a catch 22 scenario.

New 'Hoo

Hello. I cannot access my account. I get the message "Uh-oh... We can't get sign you in on this device. Please try from the device you use most". I uninstalled the Yahoo application on my smartphone (samsung J5) and then, each time I was entering my email address on the computer I was asked to enter the code received on my phone. Beacuse it seemed annoying I deleted my phone number but then I could no longer access the account. At all. I tried to add my phone number again (the same number I use to have) but I get the message that it is not recognized by Yahoo.

Please help me get my account back.

New 'Hoo

I'm having the same problem, I need to have my account reactivated. 

Thank you in advance.

New 'Hoo

I keep trying to open my account and you say my password is incorrect my name is lorean Shaffer my password is gizmo help
New 'Hoo

last fri. aprial 14 I was hacked when I tried to use my password when I called the phone for help. that is when they took over my desktop please get me back on **Username Removed**@yahoo.com thank you
ecf
New 'Hoo

how did you guys reactivate the account? I am having the same issue

'Hoo Recruit

How do I reactivate my account?  It keeps throwing me out to the "community" or tells me to contact customer care and then sends me to a dead end? 

Please Help!!

Connie

'Hoo Recruit

i need reactiviting my account immedietly. because there are some email that i need for purpose