cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

looking to join a league

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

looking to join a league

I am an active manager looking to join a good honest league

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pro 'Hoo

Re: looking to join a league

The hole has been filled. Thanks to everyone who thought about going for it.

8 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

I've got two spots available for a 12 team H2H keeper league. 6 keepers per team. Can trade draft picks. If interested i can break down the two rosters for you. 

**Username Removed**@sbcglobal.net

'Hoo Recruit

Still looking?

Contributin' 'Hoo

here is the scoop/ the league is called just a bit outside. it is a10-team h2h league in wgich eac manager drafted three team which acts as your org for the season. we got screwed by the owner who had the red, cardinals and tigers.only you can move these players up and down the roster and you can trade playersat your will. lots of tradepotential and lots of fun if interested email me at titansrst    at   yahooooooooo

Pro 'Hoo

"The National League" is an eight-team head-to-head points league limited to National League players. Adds are limited to 100 per season and five per week. Ergo, if you like to stream pitchers, this is NOT the league you're looking for. Waivers are one day. 

The available team (0-2) has Clayton Kershaw, Stephen Strasburg, Joe Ross, Adam Duvall, Adam Eaton, Wil Myers, Corey Seager, Charlie Blackmon, Ben Zobrist, Anthony Rendon, Gregory Polanco (among others).

Here are the scoring settings:

Batters

Runs (R) 1 Singles (1B) 1 Doubles (2B) 2 Triples (3B) 3 Home Runs (HR) 4 Runs Batted In (RBI) 1 Sacrifice Flys (SF) 1Stolen Bases (SB) 2 Caught Stealing (CS) -1 Walks (BB) 1 Intentional Walks (IBB) .5 Hit By Pitch (HBP) 5 Ground Into Double Play (GIDP) -2 Errors (E) -1 Outfield Assists (OFA) 2

Pitchers

Saves (SV) 7 Outs (OUT) 1 Hits (H) -1 Earned Runs (ER) -1 Walks (BB) -1 Strikeouts (K) 1 Batters Grounded Into Double Plays (GIDP) 1 Holds (HLD) 3 Pickoffs (PICK) 5 Quality Starts (QS) 5 Blown Saves (BSV) -5

Please respond with an email address if you'd like an invitation.

Pro 'Hoo

The hole has been filled. Thanks to everyone who thought about going for it.

'Hoo Recruit

I need someone who will take over an abandon team in my league..  The original owner went into the military and just left his team..  Team has good players and is very competitive..

Send me your email address so I can invite you..

Ralph

Established 'Hoo

Hey, are you or anyone else still looking to join active league?

... durant, turner, cj mcullum

'Hoo Recruit

Still have an opening?