cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

SB Baseball 11th Annual - Need 4 Managers for our AAA Minor League

Pro 'Hoo

SB Baseball 11th Annual - Need 4 Managers for our AAA Minor League

Over the past 11-12 years I have been the commissioner of a prominent fantasy sports league called SB Sports. I will try to keep this concise, as I know many of you are involved in a number of leagues.  

SB Sports was one of the original fantasy leagues to incorporate a minor league (AAA) feature into fantasy sports. What I mean is: 20 teams in the “Big Leagues” and 20 teams in “AAA" (minor league players/rosters ARE NOT used for this). At the end of the year the teams that finished in the bottom 5 in the bigs will be demoted to AAA, while the top 5 teams in AAA will be called up to the bigs the following season. In my time as commissioner I have had the honor of recruiting managers from all over North America and even Europe. 

AAA is competitive, however the big leagues are where (in my opinion) you’ll find the most elite managers in yahoo fantasy sports. 

This recruitment is for managers interested in joining AAA. I have 4 spots left. This league is H2H and the categories include: 
R, H, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, BB, AVE, OBP
IP, W, L, CG, SV, K, GIDP, ERA, HLD, K/9

For your team name please use the street, village, or town you reside in. Eg my AAA affiliate is the Sweetbriar Mawka  (As I grew up on Sweetbriar Street) You cannot use a big league name ie, Yankees, Red Sox until you have been promoted to the big leagues.  

If you are interested I can be reached at:  keithpvreinhart (that’s at hot mail)  

Thank you for your time

Keith Reinhart – Commissioner of SB Sports

• Fantasy Baseball
4 REPLIES
Pro 'Hoo

SB Baseball 11th Annual - Need 5 Managers for our AAA Minor League

Over the past 11-12 years I have been the commissioner of a prominent fantasy sports league called SB Sports. I will try to keep this concise, as I know many of you are involved in a number of leagues.   SB Sports was one of the original fantasy leagues to incorporate a minor league (AAA) feature into fantasy sports. What I mean is: 20 teams in the “Big Leagues” and 20 teams in “AAA" (minor league players/rosters ARE NOT used for this). At the end of the year the teams that finished in the bottom 5 in the bigs will be demoted to AAA, while the top 5 teams in AAA will be called up to the bigs the following season. In my time as commissioner I have had the honor of recruiting managers from all over North America and even Europe.  AAA is competitive, however the big leagues are where (in my opinion) you’ll find the most elite managers in yahoo fantasy sports.  This recruitment is for managers interested in joining AAA. I have about 5 spots left. This league is H2H and the categories include:  R, H, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, BB, AVE, OBP IP, W, L, CG, SV, K, GIDP, ERA, HLD, K/9 For your team name please use the street, village, or town you reside in. Eg my AAA affiliate is the Sweetbriar Mawka  (As I grew up on Sweetbriar Street) You cannot use a big league name ie, Yankees, Red Sox until you have been promoted to the big leagues.   If you are interested I can be reached at:  keithpvreinhart (that’s at hot mail)   Thank you for your time Keith Reinhart – Commissioner of SB Sports

Pro 'Hoo

Re: SB Baseball 11th Annual - Need 5 Managers for our AAA Minor League

4 managers needed now

Sports All-star

Re: SB Baseball 11th Annual - Need 4 Managers for our AAA Minor League

You don't need to post this on multiple boards

Highlighted
Administratin' 'Hoo

Re: SB Baseball 11th Annual - Need 4 Managers for our AAA Minor League

Hi @KP101,

What Tyldak23 said. See the post below for more info.

https://forums.yahoo.net/t5/Commissioner-Corner/Do-not-post-multiple-topics-regarding-one-league/m-p...

If you see a helpful post, give that member a Kudo!
If you see a response that answers your question, please Accept as Solution!
Check out the "Known issues and updates" boards for the latest details.