cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Need a replacement manager for a sick league with unique keeper set up & high keeper turnover

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Need a replacement manager for a sick league with unique keeper set up & high keeper turnover

hello all....i am looking to replace 1, potentially 2 inactive managers before (or less desirably after) our upcoming draft.....9/26 @ 8:45 PM EST....

We are almost to a full roster of daily and active managers, but am looking to replace 2 boneheads so far who are inactive as ***bleep*** to get their teams ready....

it is a 10 team league (7th season), 10 keepers (1 goalie min.).....stats are 11x7.......

looking to change the format by 2018-19 season to 12 keepers (two full lines) or 6 keepers (one full line) in order to expand/rebalance the league

one of the teams is stacked with talent on top but needs help at Goalie (Craig Anderson, Marchand, Josi, Gaudreau, Subban, Jeff Carter, Giroux, Spezza, Palmieri, Lucic)

the other team is the exact opposite, with 3 of the top 10 fantasy netminders on the team (Quick Dubnyk Talbot Byfuglien Monahan Pietrangelo Kopitar Suter Skinner Faulk)

If you respond b4 our draft, that would be ideal for me as my goal is to have a full 10 manager team at the draft -- i **bleep**ing Hate Autopicks.....additionally, the earlier you respond, the more likely you are to get your team of choice....and of course, depending on how early you get in touch with me, you may have time to relook at the roster your taking over and reselect your incoming 10 keepers for the 2017-18 season.

Thanks for reading!

Let me know if you're requiring any more details!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pro 'Hoo

Re: Need a replacement manager for a sick league with unique keeper set up & high keeper turnove

hey, i'm interested. what's the breakdown of the league?

bjpipher eighty-seven as numbers @ Y

2 REPLIES
Pro 'Hoo

Re: Need a replacement manager for a sick league with unique keeper set up & high keeper turnove

hey, i'm interested. what's the breakdown of the league?

bjpipher eighty-seven as numbers @ Y

'Hoo Recruit

just sent you an email .... thanks for your reply Smiley Happy