cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

Need a new owner?

Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

Need a new owner?

I'm looking for a league of 10 to 14 teams. I'm hoping that you have a decent size bench plus minimum 3 dl's and 2 na's spots. Perfer a keeper league but will take on a dynasty or regular league. Active owner and been doing Yahoo leagues for around 17 years. I can be reached at superd45014 at gmail dot com. Will check back around 9:00pm EDT, if not sooner.

2 REPLIES
'Hoo Recruit

Re: Need a new owner?

We have an opening for a replacement owner in a 5x5 roto. It is a keeper league with 2 hitters and 2 pitchers kept. You can keep a player for a max 3 consecutive drafts, then they must be dropped or traded. The open team has some quality keepers, but two (Goldy, Strasburg) must be traded before our August deadline. It is a very active league, and since the old manager went inactive, they have fallen behind on games played/innings pitched. We have one NA spot and three DL. Let me know if you are interested. Send an email to mattis87@ hotmail.com
'Hoo Recruit

Re: Need a new owner?

15 team