cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

This board is for Yahoo Fantasy Sports only. Any posts referencing a third-party game will be removed and the poster banned.

Need Mgrs - 14 Team, 1/2 PPR League, Redraft, Strong Competition and Friendly!

Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Need Mgrs - 14 Team, 1/2 PPR League, Redraft, Strong Competition and Friendly!

We had a good group play for years, but one by one, the managers got too many leagues or other commitments. We're looking for a few good managers to get the league back to 14 strong, competitive, and friendly teams. $50 entry fee. 1st, 2nd, 3rd get paid out. Run on Yahoo. Top 6 make playoffs. Mostly standard Yahoo scoring. 4 transactions per week and 40 for the season. 

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES
Pro 'Hoo

Re: Need Mgrs - 14 Team, 1/2 PPR League, Redraft, Strong Competition and Friendly!

Draft date may potentially by August 31st or a Mon/Wed weeknight. Weekends seem to be too busy for everyone. 

Pro 'Hoo

Re: Need Mgrs - 14 Team, 1/2 PPR League, Redraft, Strong Competition and Friendly!

Two spots taken - one spot left for anyone that wants in!

'Hoo Recruit

HOw do I sign up?

Pro 'Hoo

send me an email at

treiste @ gmail.com. 

Once I we get payment taken care of, I'll shoot you the link. 

I'll send you more details via email if you have additional questions.

Thanks!

Tim

Pro 'Hoo

We had one team drop out. Still one spot left. Draft is set for the evening of 8/31!