cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

This board is for Yahoo Fantasy Sports only. Any posts referencing a third-party game will be removed and the poster banned.

Need 1for long-term Dynasty League

Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

Need 1for long-term Dynasty League

Need 1 manager for dynasty league entering its 11th year. We had issues with 2 teams last year and 1 of those 2 teams needs an owner. League is 12 teams with R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG - QS, K, WHIP, ERA, SV+HLD

When the new owner is confirmed, there will be a draft between these 2 teams picking players that were on both rosters.

Available players: betts, harper, sale, seager, contreras, kenley, stras, severino, and plenty more.

Leave email if interested.
6 REPLIES
Pro 'Hoo

Re: Need 1for long-term Dynasty League

mentalld at gmail

Contributin' 'Hoo

hey i would like to join send me an email latinos _ stand _ up90 at hotmail dot com 

Established 'Hoo

I am in 4 keepers and would like to try a dynasty. Plenty of time for another team since I am retired! Can be reached at rsestricatyahoodot 

'Hoo Recruit

Very interested.  contact me at **Username Protected**@centurytel.net.  Have played over 15 years, never quit a league, don't enjoy smack talking,   but I'll play every day.

'Hoo Recruit

Colorado1 at Centurytel.net

Established 'Hoo

retired military.  i'm in if those ahead of me don't pan out.

i created fantasy leagues for myself and fellow servicemembers, back in the early 90s when we did the whole thing on paper.

**Username Protected**@gmail.com