cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Sign up to give us feedback through surveys and/or product test sessions to improve the brands you love!

This board is for Yahoo Fantasy Sports only. Any posts referencing a third-party game will be removed and the poster banned.

Need 1 for Roto Keeper League

SOLVED
Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

Need 1 for Roto Keeper League

10-team 5x5 Roto keeper league (keep 10) entering its 7th year needs replacement managers. Settings and scoring below, as well as possible keepers on available teams. Let me know if you're interested by either replying to this post and sending me your e-mail and which team you'd like to take over, or e-mail me at twhite 2131 at YAH.

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL

Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), On-base Percentage (OBP)

Pitchers Stat Categories: Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Quality Starts (QS)

Available players to keep (among others):

L Cain, M Carpenter, Y Cespedes, J Donaldson, E Hosmer, JD Martinez, M Trumbo, K Jansen, S Matz, A Nola, D Price, Aaron Sanchez

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Established 'Hoo

Re: Need 1 for Roto Keeper League

When is your draft? I want to make sure I can make the draft day/time. Email is sikons at yahoo

1 REPLY
Established 'Hoo

Re: Need 1 for Roto Keeper League

When is your draft? I want to make sure I can make the draft day/time. Email is sikons at yahoo