cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements
Yahoo Help Community is also available in Spanish and Chinese.

Looking for a league...

SOLVED
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Looking for a league...

For several years, I've had a team (Hill Country Flyers) in a league which the commissioner is not going to renew.  Says he's getting out of hockey and basketball.  I'm just looking to put this team name in a league.  I don't care about details such as keepers or not, how long the leauge's been in existence, live draft or auto draft.  My Hill Country Flyers need a home.  I am a very active and competitive player.

If you have a spot and are interested, you can email me at crawfishchili at sbcglobal dot net.

PS - Once I have joined a league with this team, I will email back anyone else who contacts me so you can find someone else.  I won't leave you hanging.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pro 'Hoo

Re: Looking for a league...

I have two teams that have not renewed for this year it is a second year semi keeper and the draft is this saturday at 5 central time if interested in one of the teams let me know deli **Username Protected**@yahoo.com

3 REPLIES
Pro 'Hoo

I have two teams that have not renewed for this year it is a second year semi keeper and the draft is this saturday at 5 central time if interested in one of the teams let me know deli **Username Protected**@yahoo.com

'Hoo Recruit

i have a league.

it is $50 per person.

very active and fun

looking to fill in 2 more spots on a 10 person league.

let me know if you want to join.

detail can be given

vartonik @    hotmail.com

i will email you back from my yahoo account. 

'Hoo Recruit

Shoot me an email

**Username Protected**@sbcglobal.net

I'll definitely sign up.

Thanks.