Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

I need a replacement manager......

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributin' 'Hoo

I need a replacement manager......

I gave a manager from years past the benefit of the doubt but the team is still inactive so I need a replacement manager ASAP!!!

H2H Keeper 12 Teams

Went 7-12-1 the first week without a manager

Each team must keep 7 players every year. Keepers are kept 2 rounds above where they are drafted. Top 2 rounds cannot be kept.

The positions used will be: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL, NA. The batting categories will be: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG). The pitching categories will be: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

Keepers for this season:

Pedroia

Donaldson

Desmond

Herrera

Ramirez

Porcello

Other on the roster:

Posey

Hosmer

Arenado - can not keep after this year drafted in the first 2 rounds

Andrus

Cespedes - can not keep after this year drafted in the first 2 rounds

Ozuna

Brantley

Velasquez

Tallion

Kimbrel

Gio

HMU if you think that you'd like to give it a go jhngh41 right here on yahoo.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Established 'Hoo

Re: I need a replacement manager......

I am willing to take on this reclamation project if you are willing to join the Expendables (earlier thread).  I'm a a very active manager and have been given positive reviews as a Commish.

1 REPLY
Established 'Hoo

Re: I need a replacement manager......

I am willing to take on this reclamation project if you are willing to join the Expendables (earlier thread).  I'm a a very active manager and have been given positive reviews as a Commish.