cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

15 Years Experienced Owner - Looking for H2H Keeper League w/ McDavid or Crosby on Team to take over

Established 'Hoo

15 Years Experienced Owner - Looking for H2H Keeper League w/ McDavid or Crosby on Team to take over

Silly question? Maybe, but I have no teams with these players on my team. 

I'm a extremely dedicated manager. Hit me up in this post or email tony dot mauriello at yahoo dot com

2 REPLIES
Established 'Hoo

Re: 15 Years Experienced Owner - Looking for H2H Keeper League w/ McDavid or Crosby on Team to take

Bumping this up. Got one w/ Crosby now. Will gladly take another w/ Crosby or McDavid.

Please e***Email Address Removed***

'Hoo Recruit

Re: 15 Years Experienced Owner - Looking for H2H Keeper League w/ McDavid or Crosby on Team to take

Hey im interested email me at **Username Protected**@htwilson.com

Thanks,