cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

not receiving emails to my yahoo.ca account on computer (PC), iphone or Ipad.

SOLVED
'Hoo Recruit

not receiving emails to my yahoo.ca account on computer (PC), iphone or Ipad.

Hello,

I have not received any new emails since Monday morning to my yahoo.ca account. I can send an email to m hotmail account from my yahoo account (and receive it there), but when I send one to my yahoo account I don't receive anything. My son tryed to send me an email and I never received it.

WhenI look at all thevtrouble shooting I am to do all looks ok, except for in my settings under mailbox the "reply-to Address" is not blank. When I click on the Drop down there is no way to make it blank.

I use my account daily and have sent this post from this account.

Please help, I am no sure what I have missed or where my emails are going but I use this email from my side business and personal stuff.

look forward to hearing about a possible solution.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: not receiving emails to my yahoo.ca account on computer (PC), iphone or Ipad.

@jpichette

Checking the mailbox, I see new emails in your Inbox. Your Reply-to setting is correct. There isn't a way to make it blank. Do you or others get an error message when emailing your address?

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
2 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: not receiving emails to my yahoo.ca account on computer (PC), iphone or Ipad.

@jpichette

Checking the mailbox, I see new emails in your Inbox. Your Reply-to setting is correct. There isn't a way to make it blank. Do you or others get an error message when emailing your address?

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
Highlighted
'Hoo Recruit

Late last night I checked 1 last thing and deleted an old account that was under send only.... this morning emails were there.... was very weird that it was working Monday morning then stopped ... all seems good now