cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

i cant send mails to yahoo from my mail server

Highlighted
Pro 'Hoo

i cant send mails to yahoo from my mail server

7A79110D81C0      983 Wed Oct 24 13:16:57  **Username Protected**@dat1.net.ar
(host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.102.54] said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 179.42.160.20 temporarily deferred due to user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/SLN3434.html (in reply to MAIL FROM command))
                                         **Username Protected**@yahoo.com

19 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: i cant send mails to yahoo from my mail server

@rbenitez

You'll need to contact our Postmaster team to get this fixed. Let us know if they aren't able to help.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
Pro 'Hoo

They can't helpme

@Scootermobile

Official 'Hoo Staff

@rbenitez

What did they tell you?

Pro 'Hoo

Hello Ricardo,

Thank you for contacting Yahoo.

I'm sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience and I would like to assist you with this matter.

We know it's important that your emails reach your intended recipients. After reviewing your IP, it appears that this IP has not been sending mail for quite some time, then it started sending several thousand messages all at once. You must warm up your IP's slower or else you will continue to encounter delivery deferrals. There is nothing that we can do to stop the deferrals if you do not warm up your IP's slower.

The key mission of Yahoo Mail is to deliver messages that people want to receive and filter out the messages they don't. The easiest way to make sure your messages are delivered is to avoid looking like a spammer.

Official 'Hoo Staff

@rbenitez

Ok, so it sounds like you may have been sending too much at once. Did you follow our SMTP connection guidelines?

Pro 'Hoo

Yes i follow it, now i have only 15 mail on Mail queue all for yahoo from diferents users on my server.

Pro 'Hoo

now my mail queue is empty because i delete all queue, but if i try send 1 mail to yahoo from my acouns ill take the same error again.

[**Username Protected**@mail ~]# postqueue -p
Mail queue is empty

Pro 'Hoo

[root @mail ~]# postqueue -p
-Queue ID- --Size-- ----Arrival Time---- -Sender/Recipient-------
E0BDB10D81C2    10608 Thu Oct 25 15:24:14  **Username Protected**@prestocucina.com.ar
(host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.229.59] said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 179.42.160.20 temporarily deferred due to user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/SLN3434.html (in reply to MAIL FROM command))
                                         **Username Protected**@yahoo.com.ar

-- 11 Kbytes in 1 Request.

Official 'Hoo Staff

@rbenitez

If you have a case number, we can look into this more for you.