cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

.co.uk or .com

Highlighted
New 'Hoo

.co.uk or .com

Hi I have had some things signed in as .com and now I'm only receiving emails to my. Co.uk address this wasn't the case in the past
1 REPLY
Mail Pro All-star

Re: .co.uk or .com

Greetings @Petetheche

Are you posting this question from the account having this issue?  When you created this account did you create it as a Yahoo.com or Yahoo.co.uk email address?  Have you checked what email addresses are associated with this account?  Here's how to do that.

If you are using the New Mail:

Click on "Settings"
    Click on "More Settings"
    Click on "Mailboxes"
    To the right you will see "Mailbox List"
    The first email address listed is your primary email address.

Do you see a yahoo.com or yahoo.co.uk address listed?

Do you have any emails in your inbox that show they were received using the yahoo.com email address?

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.