cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

accidentally marked as spam,marking as "not spam" has not fixed the newer emails from the sender

'Hoo Recruit

accidentally marked as spam,marking as "not spam" has not fixed the newer emails from the sender

i accidentally marked a email as spam and after going into my spam folder and marking them as not spam the emails arom that sender are still showing up in my spam folder,(any way to fix?)     

6 REPLIES
Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: accidentally marked as spam,marking as "not spam" has not fixed the newer emails from the sender

@demonic_goat

Did you mark it as Not Spam from the web or through an app?

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
'Hoo Recruit

Re: accidentally marked as spam,marking as "not spam" has not fixed the newer emails from

useing  web/on desktop 

Official 'Hoo Staff

Re: accidentally marked as spam,marking as "not spam" has not fixed the newer emails from

@demonic_goat

Ok, can you give us the subject/date of an email in your Spam folder that you marked as Not Spam in the past?

'Hoo Recruit

Chapter: Black Cat Ch29 by Ritz-chan
Yahoo/Inbox

•  
    FanFiction **Username Protected**@fanfiction.com>
    To:**Username Protected**@rocketmail.com

Jan 8 at 5:12 PM

New chapter from Ritz-chan,
Official 'Hoo Staff

@demonic_goat

According to the headers, it looks like this email was marked as Spam in the past, which is why it went to the Spam folder. If you get another email from this sender into the Spam folder, can you let us know. I can check with engineering then on this.

'Hoo Recruit

willl do,thanks.