cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Unblocking email

Highlighted
Established 'Hoo

Unblocking email

I need this email to be unblocked immediately please I access all school communication via this email.
@school.ps-connect.cloud
Tags (1)
24 REPLIES
Established 'Hoo

Re: Unblocking email

I need an urgent response
Tags (1)
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Amulla

Is that address getting an error when emailing you? If so, they should contact our Postmaster team to get this fixed.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
Established 'Hoo

They have already contacted you to resolve this and advice given was for me to contact you directly
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Amulla

They contacted our Postmaster team? Were they getting an error when emailing you?

Established 'Hoo

Yes that's correct they said yahoo advised the following
Click settings add a new filter
Enter filter name
Select contains then select inbox and then save.
I have followed this process already but no avail.
I rang the school and tgey told me yahoo have placed a block on the account so you have to contact yahoo directly
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Amulla

If they're seeing a block or error when emailing Yahoo, they need to contact our Postmaster team.

Established 'Hoo

They have contacted you already... As several other parents are affected the school has turned me away.

Please tell me there is some thing you can do for god sake seriously !!!!
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Amulla

If they've contacted our Postmaster team, then they will take care of this. If they have a case number, I can look into it myself.

Established 'Hoo

Please see response below from the school. Can now please accept the emails to be delivered ASAP.

Dear Mrs Mulla,

I've spoken with our company that sends out emails for us and they have been able to get the fault logs for your emails. They have tried speaking to Yahoo but they have said they will only speak with the account holders, so was unable to progress this further for you.

According to our company it does look like a lot of the emails sent to you were being accepted by Yahoo – so Yahoo will need to deliver these if they are not already in your Junk folder.

There is one failed email in the log – see below:

Line 17018 - b,2018-10-06 09:56:49+0100,2018-10-04 09:05:07+**Username Protected**@**Username Protected**@yahoo.co.uk>,,failed,4.0.0 (undefined status),smtp;421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 45.75.196.148 temporarily deferred due to user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/SLN3434.html,mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net (188.125.73.87),other,smtp,schools.ps-connect.cloud (10.0.21.1),smtp,10.0.81.16,188.125.73.87,"PIPELINING,8BITMIME,SIZE,STARTTLS",,smtp1.schools.ps-connect.cloud,,,yahoo.co.uk/smtp1.schools.ps-connect.cloud,pool.schools.ps-connect.cloud