cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

Recovering an email

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Recovering an email

I am trying to recover an email from American Airlined with proof of my flight purchase and reservation from several months ago. I have tried searching my trash and I can only find my husbands flight.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mail Pro All-star

Re: Recovering an email

Hello @Jcerm19

Chances are it is long gone and can not be recovered.  But give it a try.

Recover lost or deleted emails

If any of your emails have been deleted or gone missing in the last 7 days, you can submit a restore request and we’ll do everything we can to try to recover your lost messages.

• Restore requests can't be cancelled.
  • Restorations aren't always successful.
  • Messages can only be restored if lost or deleted in the last 7 days.
  • Successfully recovered messages are added back to the same folder they were in during the time frame you pick to restore to. Check your Trash folder if you can't find them after the restoration is complete.

Send a Restore Request

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".
3 REPLIES
Mail Pro All-star

Hello @Jcerm19

Chances are it is long gone and can not be recovered.  But give it a try.

Recover lost or deleted emails

If any of your emails have been deleted or gone missing in the last 7 days, you can submit a restore request and we’ll do everything we can to try to recover your lost messages.

• Restore requests can't be cancelled.
  • Restorations aren't always successful.
  • Messages can only be restored if lost or deleted in the last 7 days.
  • Successfully recovered messages are added back to the same folder they were in during the time frame you pick to restore to. Check your Trash folder if you can't find them after the restoration is complete.

Send a Restore Request

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".
New 'Hoo

I'm having problems trying to recover an email. they keeping tell me Entered YID should match with signed in YID.. but it's the same email account I'm using, please I need help

Official 'Hoo Staff

@Essilfie

I think we got you taken care of on Twitter, right? Everything looking good now?

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare